Microsoft Excel: View, Edit, & Create Spreadsheets
Microsoft Excel gives an opportunity to analyze and sort information on the move. The app combines familiar design and numerous functions. Excel app is an essential part of Microsoft Office Pack.
Microsoft Excel app is suitable for Android, iPhone and iPad models. It can be used for financial analysis and calculations. I have access to all Excel files from any mobile device. Editing, updating the task list, spreadsheets can be done on-the-go.
It’s easy to share the files and allow other people to edit, leave comments, view, and attach a link to the sharing option. Users can implement the most complex formulas and copy important content from one worksheet to another.
Ease Of Use
Microsoft Excel app provides maximum productivity while creating spreadsheets or viewing documents. The files won’t be lost after changing the device. Anytime in any place, users will easily find the documents in OneDrive Cloud or other services.
The electronic table looks the same way as in a desktop version, so user won’t get lost in Excel`s interface. Also, the application possesses an autosave function, so the entered data will always be available. For user’s convenience at the start of the program, you will see the latest closed document.
Users of Microsoft Excel app can estimate the convenience of the app and nice, minimalistic design. Mobile version provides the possibility to change the typeface, fill colours, the style of boxes. Design of the application repeats the design of the Excel desktop version. Habitual colour schemes are combined with convenient navigation and the clear interface adapted for use on mobile devices. Windows are displayed on the gadget screen in full, without “leaving” out of display limits, so the loss of a data is excluded.
Users can get the latest version of Microsoft Excel for free, but it’s not enough for using the numerous functions that the app possesses. Start working with the main features of the app after the installation of a free version. There are no restrictions or demo period. If you need extra functions, buy Office 365 Personal subscription for the price of $6,99 per month. Office 365 Home subscription can be purchased if a user needs more possibilities. It costs $99.9 annually. The priced subscription allows to get and comfortably use Android app on tablets with the screen smaller than 10,1- inch.
- The interface, functionality and capabilities of the APK look the same as the functions of a laptop version. I can use the same formulas to run the calculation and do financial analysis;
- Numerous features and formatting options can really make work better and easier. All these formulas, formats and functions operate the same way on different Android and iOS devices;
- Using the app, I can update the task list from any place. Create, hide, duplicate the spreadsheets are great options of this popular application.
- Not all the features are available in a free version. For special use, Pro subscription should be bought;
- Free version can’t be comfortably used on devices with the screen bigger than 10,1- inch;
- Office 365 subscription allows users to have all the possible functions.
The best way to work with electronic tables for smartphones and tablets is Microsoft Excel. Google app of a high quality gives great functional features, nice design. The Excel application retains well familiar Office interface and supports intuitively clear touch functions. The services like OneDrive, SharePoint, Google Drive, Box and Dropbox are supported.